Student Support Specialist
The Student Support Specialist provides a variety of services to assist you throughout the conduct process:
- Prepare you for hearings, ensuring you understand your rights and responsibilities in the process.
- Assist you in creating action plans for successful completion of sanctions.
- Meet with you when you have been sanctioned to the Pathways program to identify any possible obstacles to success and connect you with the appropriate resources. Through this program, you and the Student Support Specialist will discuss setting goals, time management and other strategies to help you succeed during your time at Mizzou and beyond.
- Meet with you when you have been sanctioned to the Navigate program. Through this program, the Student Support Specialist will lead you through a curriculum designed to incorporate your values and goals into a personal mission statement.
Schedule a meeting
Please follow the steps below to schedule your meeting using MU Connect:
- Go to MU Connect via Blackboard or log in directly via MU Connect.
- Click on “My Success Network,” type “Accountability” in the search bar, click on Office of Student Accountability and Support.
- Scroll down to find members to make an appointment.
- Click schedule appointment links to view calendars and schedule a date and time for your meeting.
- Once you schedule your meeting you will receive a confirmation email.