If there is a possibility that a student may harm themselves or others, dial 911 immediately. In the event of an emergency, do not use these forms.
Call MU Police Department immediately by dialing 911 or 573-882-7201.
Online reporting system
Office of Student Accountability & Support is a university office dedicated to the well-being of students and promotion of a community that cares about each of its members.
We offer an online reporting system to help students, faculty, staff, families and friends to submit reports about:
- Potential violations of the Standard of Conduct;
- Complaints or grievances; and
- Concerns about students behavior in the classroom.
When a report is received, staff will review the details and then determine the best response for the situation.
Use this form if you are reporting:
- Behavioral misconduct. Alleged behavioral violations by an individual of the Code of Student Conduct (e.g. alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, failure to comply, theft, vandalism, weapons, etc.).
- Hazing. Alleged violations of the Code of Student Conduct for hazing.
- Organization misconduct. Alleged violations of the Code of Student Conduct by a registered student organization.