The Office of Student Accountability & Support provides different services for the needs of students, faculty, staff, parents and other community members. We work hard to make sure that you can find the form/information you need quickly.

Incident report form

How to report potential violations of the Standard of Conduct, complaints or grievances, and concerns about students classroom behavior. Learn more about the incident report form.

Refer a student

How to refer a student to a Care Team coordinator if they are dealing with crisis or distress. Learn more about referring a student.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

What is FERPA and how a student can complete an information release form. Learn more about FERPA.

Record requests/check

How to obtain educational records for a student for employment or admission to another university. Learn more about record requests.